CDSE Webinars on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com
CDSE webinars are hosted on Adobe Connect, which provides worldwide web conferencing, virtual meetings, and chat services.
- Who may attend a CDSE Webinar?
Most CDSE webinars are open to any civilian, military, or industry personnel with an interest in DoD-related security issues and concerns.
- What platform is used to host CDSE Live and ON Demand Webinars?
CDSE Live and On Demand webinars are hosted exclusively on the CDSE Adobe Connect online, virtual platform.
- Will I receive a Certificate?
Yes. Approximately one week after the event, participants who logged into the live webinar may use their email address and password created during registration to download the webinar certificate from https://cdse.adobeconnect.com.
- How will I know I am registered?
You will receive an email confirmation once your registration request has been completed.
- When will I receive the link to the webinar?
You will receive a reminder email with additional webinar information 18 hours prior to the event.
- How do I access CDSE On Demand recorded webinar?
After you register for the On Demand webinar event, log into https://CDSE.AdobeConnect.com using your email address and password.
- What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password at any time, there is a link to reset it on the registration page.
- What will I need to access the webinar?
You will need a computer or mobile device, internet connection, the Adobe Connect app, your email address and password you established during registration, and the reminder email.
You may also need a telephone depending on your audio preference (see What are the video and audio requirements? below). To receive a CDSE Certificate of Training, you must log into the live webinar session. Audio attendance is not tracked.
- What are the system requirements?
You can access the live webinar from any computer as long as you have an Internet connection and the Adobe Connect App. For more detailed information about the Adobe Connect App visit: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html
You can also access the live webinar from any mobile device as long as you have an internet connection and the mobile device Adobe Connect app. Visit the Adobe Connect Mobile Applications section at: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html
- What are the video and audio requirements?
In order to accommodate various audience participation and bandwidth concerns, audio for the event will be available through Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and a separate phone conferencing service.
For VoIP, you will be listening through your computer or mobile device speakers. Remember to unmute and adjust your computer or mobile device speaker volume accordingly. If you experience technical issues with VoIP, please use the separate phone conferencing service.For phone conferencing service, simply dial the conference number available from the virtual room and enter the participant code when prompted. To receive a CDSE Certificate of Training, you must log into the live webinar session. Audio attendance is not tracked.
- What tips will maximize the webinar connection
While not always necessary, the following are some tips for maximizing the webinar connection performance:
- Close all other open applications
- Disable popup blocking
- Clear the Internet browser's cache
- Contact your IT support and request they whitelist AdobeConnect IP's "*.adobeconnect.com" and "*.acrobat.com"
- If you need a specific IP address, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I receive professional development units
(PDUs/CEUs) for attending this event?
Participants who have Security Professional Education Development (SPēD) certifications may earn PDUs/CEUs for attending the webinar. Please refer to the "Conference/Workshop" category within the Certification Renewal Form (CRF) on what information to provide. The certificate of attendance can be used as supporting documentation.
- May I participate as a group in a large conference room and receive a certificate?
For group viewing, you must register for the event and have your Training Officer contact: email@example.com