Description: This course is Module 3 of a six-module training specifically designed for the Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community. ODs, PHs and VTs play an important role in the effective implementation of Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI) Mitigation Agreements. They are responsible for performing their duties in a manner believed to be in the best interests of the company but consistent with the national security concerns of the United States. This course discusses the structure and responsibilities of the Government Security Committee (GSC), including the development and implementation of the FOCI compliance programs.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to.
- Identify the members of the Government Security Committee (GSC)
- Understand the structure and responsibilities of the GSC
- Develop and implement FOCI compliance programs
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 Minutes
Target Audience: This course is specifically designed for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency's Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.