Description: This online course introduces the requirements and methods for transmitting or transporting classified information and other classified material in accordance with National Industrial Security Program (NISP) requirements. Lessons explain policy, documentation, preparation, dissemination requirements for specific types of information and authorized transmission and transportation methods.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of requirements concerning and methods for transmitting and transporting classified information and other classified material in accordance with requirements of the NISP.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 2 hours
Target Audience: The target audience is Facility Security Officers at cleared DOD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DCSA Industrial Security Representatives, and DOD Industrial Security Specialists.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): In association with IS030.CU and IS050.CU
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.