This course was created by DAU and is hosted on CDSE's learning management system STEPP.
Description: This course teaches students to identify and recognize key characteristics of DoD Supply Chain Management(SCM) fundamentals, and effective/efficient supply chains including cybersecurity and risk management.
Course Resources: N/A
- Describe the differences between a supply chain and supply chain management
- Apply the SCOR® model to a given situation
- Describe the SCOR® Framework
- Apply a specific SCOR® model type or tool to a given situation
- Differentiate between the different SCOR® hierarchy levels based on specific characteristics
- Differentiate between the different SCOR® metrics levels, based on specific characteristics
- Describe the “last tactical mile” and how it applies to the supply chain
- Recognize the importance of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: This course will benefit all DOD professionals, across all Services and DOD agencies, as well as any industry partner, who wants to learn more about the subject.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 80% on the final exam (DAU-LOG0370.16) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion. Students will be allowed to take the exams three times after completing the course. If the student does not receive a passing score in their third attempt of the exam, the student will need to complete the course again before they may retake the exam.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: N/A
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.