Description: This 15-minute eLearning course provides students with an opportunity to practice identifying what constitutes a suspicious email while increasing awareness about the importance of reporting suspicious contacts.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students when presented with an email, determine whether or not it is suspicious based on warning signs such as bad grammar, generic email address, etc.
Delivery Method: Short
Length: 15 minutes
Target Audience: Facility Security Officers (FSOs) and DOD or Federal government, military, civilian and Industrial personnel enrolled in the CDSE Counterintelligence Certificate Program
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.