Description: Provides an opportunity to practice recognition of counterintelligence concerns relevant to the performance of their job tasks and raises awareness of these issues and their importance in the context of the adjudication process.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to recognize potential counterintelligence concerns/espionage indicators while reviewing SF86.
Delivery Method: Short
Length: 15 minutes
Target Audience: Any Personnel Security Specialist with the responsibility of conducting Adjudication of personnel security files or investigation by reviewing the SF86 to determine eligibility for personnel security clearance.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: PDUs are determined by length of course and IAW with current Certification Maintenance Guidelines
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.