Physical Security Certification
The Physical Security Certification (PSC) is ideal for DoD, Industry, and federal members performing physical security functions.
The PSC assesses foundational knowledge in the following areas of expertise:
- Physical Security Concepts
- Physical Security Planning and Implementation
- Physical Security Standards
- Physical Security Standards for Sensitive Conventional Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives
- Standards, Countermeasures, and Planning
PSC Competency Preparatory Tools (CPTs)
The Sample Test presents examples of the type of questions found on the PSC assessment and identifies the number of questions on each topic. Additionally, the layout is designed to simulate the look, feel, and function of the assessment.
PSC Areas of Expertise
The PSC Areas of Expertise identify by topic area the courses, information, and materials available to assist you in increasing your proficiency in each of the four security areas.