CDSE Security Speaker Series
CDSE's Security Speaker Series delivers live interviews with knowledgeable, respected leaders in the security community. Speakers discuss trending topic areas. Conversation is driven by hot topics, and the audience may ask questions. Register now!
- PERSEREC Support to Insider Threat Programs
Thursday, October 5, 2017
1:00 p.m. ET.
- DoD Insider Threat Enterprise Program Management Office
Thursday, Nov 30, 2017
12:00 p.m. ET.
These live web presentations address topics and issues of interest to defense security personnel. Presenters are able to answer audience questions.
- DSS 2017 Targeting U.S. Technologies - A Trend Analysis
Thursday, October 26, 2017
12:00 pm ET
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Access On Demand webinars with a CDSE
Certificate of Training available for download. Registration
- Access webinars without a CDSE Certificate of Training available for download. No registration is required.
- For technical issues please contact email@example.com
- Accessing CDSE Webinars on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.
What are CDSE webinars?
A series of live web events to address topics and issues of interest to defense security professionals.
Who can attend CDSE webinars?
Most CDSE webinars are open to anyone with an interest in DoD-related security issues and concerns.
Sign up for the webinar you are interested in to receive an invite with access information.
How do I access CDSE webinars?
CDSE webinars are hosted on CDSE.AdobeConnect.com and can be accessed from any computer with an Internet connection and Adobe's Flash Player. For detailed access information see CDSE Webinars on AdobeConnect.