Physical Security Virtual Environment Assessment PY108.06
Description: This training serves as a capstone assessment for the Physical Security courses offered by the Center for Development of Security Excellence. The training provides an opportunity for students to apply their knowledge in a realistic three-dimensional environment. Students will inspect an installation to ensure its physical security measures are in compliance with regulatory requirements and the installation physical security plan.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Outcomes: Students shall correctly identify the compliance or non-compliance of physical security requirements based on DoD policy and the installations physical security plan.
Delivery: eLearning Virtual Environment
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: DoD civilian, military, and contractor personnel responsible for performing physical security inspections
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: Students must complete the prerequisites listed below to register for PY108.06.
- Exam Requirements:A passing score of 75% on the final exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- Electronic Security Systems PY250.16
- Exterior Security Lighting PY109.16
- Introduction to Physical Security PY011.16
- Physical Security Planning and Implementation PY106.06
- Physical Security Measures PY103.06
- Lock and Key Systems PY104.06
- Storage Containers and Facilities PY105.06
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) In association with PY201.01
- Continuing Education Units per IACET: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 9
Additional System Requirements: Internet Explorer 6+, Flash Player 10+, Cookies Enabled, Internet bandwidth connection (DSL or better), Display 1024 x 768, Audio (16-bit sound card), Adobe Acrobat Reader 7+, Java Version: 1.6.0_22 (or higher) from Sun Microsystems Inc., at least 2 GB RAM and a modern graphics card with latest drivers, 64 MB of RAM and Direct3D support.
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
IF STEPP DOES NOT RECOGNIZE PREREQUISITE COURSES, EMAIL INFO TO: CDSE Registrar.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.