- Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) Case Study: Benjamin Bishop
- Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) Case Study: Bryan Martin
- Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) Case Study: Gary Maziarz
- CIA Library: The Consequences of Permissive Neglect
Unauthorized Disclosure Posters
The Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review (DOPSR) is responsible for managing the Department of Defense security review program, reviewing written materials both for public and controlled release. This includes official government and defense industry work products, as well as materials submitted by cleared or formerly cleared individuals pursuant to their voluntary non-disclosure agreement obligations. DOPSR also coordinates official work products with Defense enterprise stakeholders to ensure that information being released is both accurate and represents the Department's official position.
- DoD Office of Prepublication Security Review (DOPSR) Mandates and Authorities
- OUSD(I) Memorandum "Mandatory Pre-publication Security Review"
- Unauthorized Disclosure Training
- Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher
- National Counterintelligence Executive Statement on Unauthorized Disclosure
- Attorney General Statement on Unauthorized Disclosure
- Unauthorized Disclosure
Toolkit feedback/suggestions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.