CDSE provides a text-only format of select eLearning courses and security shorts in its Student Guides.
eLearning Course Student Guides
Select eLearning course student guides are accessible several ways.
- Via a Student Guide link from within the eLearning course itself.
- Via an eLearning course's Resource page, which is accessible from a link within the course or from a link within the course description page found within STEPP or on this website.
- Via the CDSE Student Guides (CDSE100.REF) reference
document in STEPP. Follow these steps to access:
- Log in to STEPP.
- Under Learn in the top navigation bar, select Catalog from the drop-down menu.
- Under the Course References heading, select Student Guides.
- CDSE Student Guides (CDSE100.REF) will display. Click this Document and select Start. Individual student guides are accessible from this single reference document.When you close CDSE Student Guides, it will ask you if you have completed the activity. Select No to remain in-progress and keep in the current registrations view of your Training Schedule. If you select Yes, you will need to relaunch it from your completed activities view or again from the Catalog.
Security Shorts Student Guides
Student guides for security shorts are accessible several ways:
- Via a Student Guide link within the security short.
- Via this link to all Security Shorts Student Guides.