Upcoming Speaker Series and Industrial Security Seminar – New Job Aids and Case Studies
June 27, 2019
July Speaker Series
CDSE invites you to participate in our upcoming Speaker Series:
Human Resources and Insider Threat
Thursday, July 11, 2019
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm ET
CDSE is hosting a discussion with the Insider Threat Lead for the Human Capital Management Office (HCMO) of the Defense Security Service.
Privacy and Civil Liberties in Insider Threat
Thursday, August 8, 2019
12:00 P.M. - 1:00 P.M. ET
This insider threat webinar will address the importance of civil liberties, privacy laws, regulations, and policies and will expand on the practical side of their application.
Register for both webinars!
Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs
CDSE invites you to join us for one of the upcoming iterations of this course:
- July 24-25, 2019 in Orlando, FL
- Aug 14-14, 2019 in Greenlawn, NY
- Sep 3 – 4, 2019 in Linthicum, MD (instructor-led and virtual)
This course is open to FSOs and Assistant FSOs (AFSOs), Security Specialists, and anyone employed in the security environment (such as Human Resources, Administrative Assistants, Program Managers, and Military Members exiting the various Armed Services). Due to the expansion of the counterintelligence block, this course is 2 full days. A prerequisite course titled “FSO Role in the NISP” is required for seminar registration and must have been completed after Nov. 23, 2015. A visit request must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the class.Learn more and register for one of our course sessions.
New Insider Threat Job Aids
CDSE recently released the following new Insider Threat job aids:
- Insider Threat Resources for Industry Senior Officials
- Potential Risk Indicators: Insider Threat
- Insider Threat Reporting Procedures
- Insider Threat Programs for the Critical Manufacturing Sector – Implementation Guide
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Case Law Examples
- The Principles of Confidentiality
- Whistleblower Protection Policies and FAQs
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Exemptions
- Privacy Act Consent Rule Exceptions
- Workplace Environment and Organizational Justice
- Critical Thinking Tools for Insider Threat Analyst
- Critical Thinking Techniques for Insider Threat Analyst
- Why Threats of Violence Are Not Provided
- What’s the 411 on 811 Job Aid
Access all of these Insider Threat job aids.
New Case Studies
CDSE provides analyzed accounts of real-world security activities, events, or threats. Check out our newest Case Studies:
- Insider Threat Case Study – Ronaldo Regis
- Unauthorized Disclosure Case Study – Candace Claiborne
- Insider Threat Case – Kevin Patrick Mallory
Access these recently released job aids.