Spring Education Class Registration Open and New Cybersecurity eLearning Game
October 23, 2017
Registration Is Open For Upcoming Tuition Free, CDSE Education Classes!
A New Semester Starts January 2018!
Take charge of your career and join other Security Professionals throughout the U.S military and Federal Government who are taking advantage of CDSE's program of semester long advanced and graduate courses. These courses are designed to prepare DoD security professionals for leadership positions and responsibilities. Registration is open for the spring semester of classes that run from January 22 to May 18, 2018.
These courses will enhance your analytical thinking and problem solving skills. In addition, they will help you gain critical knowledge about principle concepts and facts that anyone who wants to be a future leader within DoD should know. The courses include reading, researching, and writing assignments similar to a three credit, collegiate-level course. A significant time commitment is required but the commitment will pay off. The courses are online, tuition free, and allow students the flexibility to collaborate with each other and Subject Matter Expert Instructors when they want. All of the courses have received college credit recommendations from the American Council on Education College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT).
You can learn more about the classes being offered and register for them by accessing the links below:
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs (CDSE ED 501)
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy (CDSE ED502)
- Constitutional Law and its Application to DoD Security (CDSE ED 503)
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and to DoD (CDSE ED504)
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security (CDSE ED506)
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program (CDSE ED507)
- Assessment and Evaluation of DoD Security Programs (CDSE ED509)
- The Future of security Systems and Information Assurance (CDSE ED 510)
- Leadership in DoD Security (CDSE ED511)
- Effective Communication in DoD Security (CDSE ED512)
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process (CDSE ED513)
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security (CDSE ED514)
- Risk Management Project and Advanced Studies (CDSE ED603)
NEW CYBERSECURITY eLEARNING GAME
In support of National Cyber Security Awareness Month which encourages building a strong culture of cybersecurity, CDSE has released a new eLearning game, “Tomorrow’s Internet.” This trivia game is designed to tests the user’s general cybersecurity knowledge. Check out the game to take the challenge and discover is you’re ready for Tomorrow’s Internet!