Frequently Asked Questions
Security Awareness Hub
- What is the Securiy Awareness Hub?
- What if I am having problems using a Security Awareness Hub course?
- I can't see the buttons to progress through the course or quiz.
- The course exam does not function properly.
The course exam does not function properly.
- Internet Explorer is the recommended browser
- Ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date version by accessing the quiz through the end of the course and not through a direct link.
- On the right side of the browser, under tools, there is a compatibility view settings option. Click on that and add dss.mil to the list.
- Under Internet options tab, Advanced view Make sure the "Closed unused folders in History and Favorites" is checked as well as "Empty Temporary Internet Files folder when browser is closed."
You may need to reboot the machine to enable the setting changes.
If you continue experiencing technical difficulties, please contact the help desk.