Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a class from STEPP?
- Why am I not able to view or register for any courses?
- I received a "Registration Blocked" message.
- How much does it cost to register for training in STEPP?
- When I register for a course, the button says "Purchase" instead of "Register."
- Who can register for training in STEPP?
- Can I register others for class?
- I received an email notification stating that a class is CLOSED.
- My registration request has not been approved or was disapproved.
- I did not get notification of my upcoming training.
- How do I view the class offerings (dates) for instructor-led courses?
- How do I register for and complete a new curriculum in STEPP?
- Who may take CDSE Security Professional Education courses?
- What is the cost for taking CDSE Security Professional Education courses?
- I registered for a class and requested the CD, but never received the CD.
Who can register for training in STEPP?
CDSE courses in STEPP are intended for use by the Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).