Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
- What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
- How do I find my student profile information?
- I forgot my STEPP password.
- I forgot my STEPP username.
- Can I login with just my CAC?
What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
Please contact the Knowledge Center at 1-888-282-7682. The Knowledge Center is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern, and is closed on weekends and all federal holidays.