Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
- What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
- How do I find my student profile information?
- I forgot my STEPP password.
- I forgot my STEPP username.
- Can I login with just my CAC?
I forgot my STEPP password.
- In the STEPP Log On screen, select the Forgot password? link.
- Enter your STEPP username and email address on the Forgotten Password Assistance Screen.
- Select Submit. A new password will be sent to your email account of record.
- From the STEPP Log On screen, type your username and the password provided in the email. (We recommend copying and pasting the new password from your email.) You will have three attempts to type the password correctly.
- Once logged in, the system will force you to change your password; use the password sent in the email as the "old" password, then provide a new password of your choice and re-type it to confirm.
- Select OK.
If you lock yourself out (disable your account), please call the Call Center at 888-282-7682 to re-enable your account. The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern, and is closed on weekends and all federal holidays.