Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
- What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
- How do I find my student profile information?
- I forgot my STEPP password.
- I forgot my STEPP username.
- Can I login with just my CAC?
Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
This usually means the browser cookies in your computer are not enabled. Cookies must be enabled to use STEPP.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting.
- Set to medium or lower.