Frequently Asked Questions
- When I submit the answers to my exam, the submission process freezes or stops working.
- Can I stop in the middle of an online exam and return later to finish it?
- I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
- I have completed a course and am trying to launch the exam but I keep getting an error message that I have not met the prerequisites.
- What should I do if the exam scored my answer incorrectly?
- I have exceeded the number of times allowed to take the exam for a particular course. I retook the course but the system will not allow me to reregister for the test.
- Why can't I register for a particular exam?
- I am having difficulty accessing an exam.
- I attempt to launch an exam and receive an "Access denied – unable to proceed due to improper call of perception".
- I attempt to launch an exam and receive a "Perception Server error – cannot process your request at present".
I don't see a score for the online exam I just took.
Please ensure that you selected the SUBMIT button within the assessment to process your score. Keep the window open until receiving either a score or an error message. If you successfully submitted your answers and your exam remained in-progress in STEPP, please contact the Registrar's Office to determine if your score is retrievable.