Frequently Asked Questions
Unity 3D Plug-in Technical Issues/Error Messages
- How do I ensure the Unity Web Play Plugin is installed?
- How do I ensure the Unity Web Player plugin is enabled/activated in the browser?
- How do I test that the Unity Web Player plugin is working?
- I checked my Unity Web Player plugin and still cannot launch the Capstone Exercise.
- Blank screen or error displays when attempting the Capstone Exercise portion.
Blank screen or error displays when attempting the Capstone Exercise portion.
If a blank screen appears, this error may indicate an incomplete or unsuccessful plugin installation. However, a message such as "unsupported browser" or an icon displaying the Web Player plugin download link appears in the launch window when the Unity Web Player plugin needs installation. A completely blank window may also indicate an issue with STEPP.