Frequently Asked Questions
STEPP Technical Issues/Error Messages
- I hear audio but don't see course content.
- What do I do if a page/screen within a course appears blank?
- What do I do if Internet Explorer cannot display the STEPP website?
- What do I do if, when trying to launch a PDF, the message 'page cannot be displayed' appears on my screen?
- My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page."
- My screen says, "Alternate Content."
- Why can't I launch a course?
- Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
- What do I do if I get "kicked out" of Internet Explorer or if I get a popup window with a little red "x" in it?
- What do I do if I receive a certificate error message?
- What do I do if I get a blank page?
- What do I do if I get a loading error message?
- What do I do if my course is still "In-Progress" and won't complete?
My screen says, "Alternate Content."
Verify Adobe Flash Player is installed and enabled: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html
STEPP requires ActiveX to view content. Select the option to run ActiveX.