Frequently Asked Questions
- What courses does STEPP offer? Where can I find courses offered through STEPP?
- Why can't I find my course?
- How do I register for and complete a new curriculum in STEPP?
How do I register for and complete a new curriculum in STEPP?
Most of the STEPP curricula require the completion of a Navigation document in order to enroll in the curriculum training. Training activities are modularized within the curriculum and are assigned accordingly.
- On the STEPP Homepage, scroll down to the Catalog section.
- From the Category Listings, select Curricula under the desired security interest.
- From the resulting list, select the Navigation document (.NAV) of the desired curriculum.
- Click the Start button to launch the document in a separate browser window.
- After reviewing/printing, close the document. You will then be prompted with the question "Have you completed the activity?" Select Yes to enroll in the curriculum, otherwise select No.
- Once enrolled, you will be assigned the activities in the first module of the curriculum. These activities will appear in your To-Do list once you log in (or you may click on the Learner icon at the top of the STEPP page to refresh and display the list).
- Included in the assigned activities will be a Completion document for the module (.M1). Launch the Completion document last (after the assigned activities) to initiate the next module assignments.
- Repeat until all modules of the curriculum have been completed. The curriculum diploma will then be awarded and can be accessed in your training transcript.