Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get started in the SPēD Certification Program?
- I have indicated I am interested in participating in the SPēD Certification Program and waited 48 hours, but I still haven't received an email. What do I do?
- Where can I find a test site?
- What if I have a registration question?
- I checked that I am interested in participating in the SPēD Certification Program, but I changed my mind. What do I do?
- What do I do if I receive a prompt asking me to click to run an ActiveX control on this webpage?
- Why isn't the website displayed/working correctly?
Where can I find a test site?
Once you've received authorization to test, log in to your My SPēD Certification account and click on the "Schedule Exam" link on the left navigation to schedule your assessment. Alternatively, you may contact Pearson Customer Support at 888-477-0284 to schedule your assessment.