Frequently Asked Questions
- Will CDSE still distribute certificates and lapel pins?
- When do I receive my certificate?
- Why am I releasing my Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) files to DSS?
- How do I designate my SPēD credential?
- What about other certifications? Will the SPēD Certification Program recognize them?
- Who do I contact if I have a question regarding the SPēD Certification Program?
How do I designate my SPēD credential?
Those conferred SFPC are authorized to use the SFPC designation on business cards, resumes, and signature lines. SFPC credential holders may use this designation as long as they maintain active status. The designation "SFPC" should appear in all capital letters after a comma following the credential holder's name (i.e., John Doe, SFPC).
Those conferred SAPPC or SPIPC are authorized to use the SAPPC or SPIPC designation in the same manner as described above for SFPC. Because the SFPC must be earned to obtain the SAPPC or SPIPC, holders need only list SAPPC or SPIPC (i.e., John Doe, SPIPC).