Frequently Asked Questions
- On what grounds may I appeal?
- Within what timeframe must I submit an appeal?
- How do I submit an appeal?
- What happens after I submit an appeal?
- May I appeal a Certification Appeals Board decision?
- I was certain I passed the certification assessment, but the assessment results show I did not pass. How can I have that verified?
Within what timeframe must I submit an appeal?
You have up to 90 calendar days from the date of receiving an appealable decision or after completing your assessment, whichever occurs first, to submit an appeal.