Frequently Asked Questions
- On what grounds may I appeal?
- Within what timeframe must I submit an appeal?
- How do I submit an appeal?
- What happens after I submit an appeal?
- May I appeal a Certification Appeals Board decision?
- I was certain I passed the certification assessment, but the assessment results show I did not pass. How can I have that verified?
How do I submit an appeal?
All appeals must be submitted on the Appeal Request Form to the SPēD Certification PMO. You must provide your contact information, state the specific grounds, and provide all evidence with your appeal submission.