Frequently Asked Questions
- On what grounds may I appeal?
- Within what timeframe must I submit an appeal?
- How do I submit an appeal?
- What happens after I submit an appeal?
- May I appeal a Certification Appeals Board decision?
- I was certain I passed the certification assessment, but the assessment results show I did not pass. How can I have that verified?
May I appeal a Certification Appeals Board decision?
No. The Certification Appeals Board is the final decision authority, and there are no further appeals.