CDSE Education Program students can earn Certificates by successfully completing (passing) four CDSE Education courses in any of the five concentrations listed below. The Education Program Certificate recognizes the student for successfully completing an advanced program of study. These Certificates are ideal for individuals who wish to add to their credentials as a Security Professional.
To participate in the Education Certificate program, prospective students must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must currently be either a U.S. Government civilian employee or a U.S. military service member. U.S. Government contractors are not eligible to participate.
- Must have successfully passed at least one CDSE education course with a final score of 80% or higher.
- Must have an updated STEPP account.
Click on the Certificates below for more information about the course requirements for each Certificate.
- The CDSE Certificate in Risk Management ED151.CT
- The CDSE Certificate in Security Leadership ED152.CT
- The CDSE Certificate in Security Management ED153.CT
- The CDSE Certificate in Security (Generalist) ED154.CT
- The CDSE Certificate for Systems and Operations ED155.CT
View this chart to see which courses are aligned with each Certificate and the schedules for those course offerings.