FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities IS030.CU
Description: The program provides students with the information needed to prepare them for the duties and responsibilities of an FSO in a contractor possessing facility (facility with approval to store classified material) participating in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP).
Learning Objectives: See individual courses for learning outcomes.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 42.5 hours (includes courses and exams)
Target Audience: The target audience is Facility Security Officers at cleared DoD contractors participating in the NISP. Secondary audiences include other contractor security personnel, DSS Industrial Security Representatives, and DoD industrial Security Specialists.
- General Requirements:
- List of Courses and Exams
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Role in the NISP Course IS023.16
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Role in the NISP IS023.06
- Introduction to Information Security Course IF011.16
- Introduction to Information Security IF011.06
- Industrial Security Facilities Database (ISFD) Job Aid IS118.16
- Facility Clearances in the NISP Course IS140.16
- Facility Clearances in the NISP IS140.06
- DSS Electronic Facility Clearance (E-FCL) User Guide IS071.16
- Understanding Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI) Course IS065.16
- Understanding Foreign Ownership, Control or Influence (FOCI) IS065.06
- NISP Reporting Requirements Course IS150.16
- NISP Reporting Requirements IS150.06
- Personnel Clearances in the NISP Course IS142.16
- Personnel Clearances in the NISP IS142.06
- Visits/Meetings in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) Course IS105.16
- Visits/Meetings National Industrial Security Program (NISP) IS105.06
- Developing a Security Education Training Program Course GS104.16
- Developing a Security Education Training Program GS104.06
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into your Security Program Course CI010.16
- Integrating CI and Threat Awareness into your Security Program CI010.06
- NISP Self-Inspection Course IS130.16
- NISP Self-Inspection IS130.06
- Safeguarding Classified Information in the NISP Course IS109.16
- Safeguarding Classified Information in the NISP IS109.06
- Derivative Classification Course IF103.16
- Derivative Classification IF103.06
- Marking Classified Information Course IF105.16
- Marking Classified Information IF105.06
- Transmission and Transportation for Industry Course IS107.16
- Transmission and Transportation for Industry IS107.06
- Recommended Courses and Exams
The JPAS/JCAVS Virtual Training for Security Professionals course and exam (PS123.16/PS123.06) are no longer offered by CDSE and have been removed from this program. It is recommended that you complete the following alternate CDSE JCAVS courses.
- JCAVS User Level 7 & 8 PS181.16
- JCACS User Level 10 PS182.16
- JCAVS User Levels 2 - 6 Course PS183.16
- JCAVS User Levels 2 - 6 PS183.06
- List of Courses and Exams
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Passing score of 75% on exams and performance exercises at the end of the course in order to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): 3 semester hours, lower division baccalaureate/associate degree category
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 0
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.