FSO Virtual Assessment IS104.06
Description: This assessment provides an opportunity to test the knowledge gained through the completion of the FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities Program or to refresh the security knowledge learned through your FSO experiences. Students will take on the role of an FSO at a small possessing facility and will find themselves faced with a series of typical security scenarios an FSO might encounter on any given day. The FSO will explore the 3D virtual facility, analyze the information presented and make security-related decisions. Scores from the individual scenarios are accumulated for a final score.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Carry out the day-to-day responsibilities of a Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Assist facility employees with industrial security processes and procedures
- Evaluate the facility’s compliance with industrial security requirements and address security vulnerabilities or deficiencies as they arise.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 3 hours
Target Audience: FSOs and other security personnel at DoD cleared contractor facilities. DSS IS Reps and DoD Industrial Security Specialists and other Government personnel with industrial security responsibilities who have successfully complete the prerequisite program.
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn 75% percent grade average or higher on all assessment activities.
- ACE Credit Recommendation: N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 9
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.