Course Resources for Insider Threat Records Checks INT230.16
Certificate of Completion
- Executive Order 13587 – Structural Reforms to Improve the Security of Classified Networks and the Responsible Sharing and Safeguarding of Classified Information
- DoDD 5205.16, The DoD Insider Threat Program
- DoDD 5240.02, Counterintelligence
- DoDD 5240.06, Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting (CIAR)
- DoDD 5400.11, DoD Privacy Program
- DoDI 1400.25, Civilian Personnel Management
- DoDI 5505.03 Initiation of Investigations by Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations
- DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity
- DoDM 5220.22-M National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual
- SEAD 4 - National Security Adjudicative Guidelines
- Intelligence Authorization Act FY95, Section 811
- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards
- Public Law 104-191-August 21, 1996, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Title 5, US Code "The Privacy Act of 1974"
- TECS is administered by the Department of Homeland Security. Please coordinate with your Office of General Counsel to explore potential access to this system.
Tools and Resources
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.