Course Resources for Insider Threat Records Checks INT230.16
- Records Checks in Insider Threat Student Guide
- Insider Threat Glossary
- CDSE Insider Threat Training & Education Products
- Executive Order 13587 – Structural Reforms to Improve the Security of Classified Networks and the Responsible
- Sharing and Safeguarding of Classified Information, Oct 7, 2011
- DoDD 5205.16, The DoD Insider Threat Program, September 30, 2014
- DoDD 5240.02, Counterintelligence, March 17, 2015
- DoDD 5240.06, Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting (CIAR), May 30, 2013
- DoDD 5400.11, DoD Privacy Program, October 29, 2014
- DoDI 1400.25, Civilian Personnel Management, July 7, 2017
- DoDI 5505.03 Initiation of Investigations by Defense Criminal Investigative Organizations, February 13, 2017
- DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity, March 14, 2014
- DoDM 5220.22-M National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual, May 18, 2016
- SEAD 4 - National Security Adjudicative Guidelines, June 8, 2017
- Intelligence Authorization Act FY95, Section 811
- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards
- Public Law 104-191-August 21, 1996, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Title 5, US Code "The Privacy Act of 1974"
- TECS is administered by the Department of Homeland Security. Please coordinate with your Office of General Counsel to explore potential access to this system.
Email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.