Unauthorized Disclosure Refresher IF135.16
Description: This course will refresh understanding of the importance of preventing the unauthorized disclosure (UD) of classified information and controlled unclassified information (CUI). It will review the types of UD, misconceptions surrounding UD, impacts (i.e., harm) from UD, employee responsibilities for handling and protecting classified information and CUI, and reporting requirements and the reporting system for UD.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to:
- Identify the types of UD
- Recognize the impacts of UD
- Demonstrate how to protect classified information and CUI, to prevent UD
- Determine actions to take if you learn of suspected or actual UD
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 60 minutes
Target Audience: All collaterally cleared Department of Defense (DoD) civilian, military, and contractor personnel
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75 percent on the final exam (IF135.06) allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
- ACE Credit Recommendation:What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units (PDU) per SPēD: 3
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.