Information Assurance/Computer Network Defense Information Sharing DS-IA104.06
This course was created by DISA and is hosted on CDSE's learning management system STEPP. This course does not have a final exam.
Description: This course provides processes and policies for sharing computer network defense information with coalition partner nations, including methods and techniques required for implementing an information sharing program. The course defines information sharing and the concept of valuable information. Course material identifies types of barriers that hinder effective information sharing, and describes approaches to overcome these barriers.
Course Resources: N/A
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Define Information sharing in the particular context of IA/CND
- Identify why information sharing, regarding IA/CND, is important
- Define what valuable information is in the particular context of IA/CND
- Identify barriers that hinder information sharing and how to overcome them
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 minutes
Target Audience: Department of Defense (DoD) information system users and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.