Business Management System (OBMS) – External User (Government Submitter) CS121.16
Description: This course provides training on the functionality for the Government Submitter role within the ODAA Business Management System (OBMS). OBMS is designed to automate the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process within the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). The system will provide real-time metrics and tracking for security plans while in process.
Course Resources: N/A
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Understand the purpose of OBMS
- Access and navigate OBMS
- Use the bulletin board and question and answer forums within OBMS
- Generate OBMS reports | Identify how to use OBMS to complete the duties of a Government submitter
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1 hour
Target Audience: Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel within the NISP
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 3
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
NOTE: If the course does not complete properly, re-launch the course, select the first lesson, and then exit to ensure completion.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.