ODAA Business Management System (OBMS) – External User (Contractor Submitter) CS120.16
Description: This course provides training on the functionality for the Contractor Submitter role within the ODAA Business Management System (OBMS). OBMS is designed to automate the Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process within the National Industrial Security Program (NISP). The system will provide real-time metrics and tracking for security plans while in process.
This course is designed to enable students to:
- Define C&A and the purpose of certifying and accrediting contractor information technology systems
- Identify the legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements that govern the certification and accreditation process
- Identify and define the Government and contractor roles and responsibilities related to the C&A Process
- Identify and define the components of the Risk Management Process
- Identify key sources of risk
- Identify and define security objectives, protection levels, and the need-to- know basis for confidentiality
- Identify the relationship between system interconnection, information sharing, and securing classified information
Length: 1 hour
Target Audience: This course is intended for cleared Industry professionals who have oversight responsibilities for classified information system(s) within the NISP.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?) N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 3
Additional System Requirements: Internet Explorer 6.0, Adobe Flash Player 8+ (with ActiveX plugin), Internet bandwidth connection (DSL or better), Display 1024 x 768, Audio (16-bit sound card), Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
NOTE: If the course does not complete properly, re-launch the course, select the first lesson, and then exit to ensure completion.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.