Insider Threat Program Management Personnel Curriculum INT302.CU
You are required to complete the Insider Threat Program Management Personnel Curriculum Navigation (INT302.NAV) document which will enroll you in the curriculum and seamlessly assign the appropriate courses/exams through a series of three modules.
Description: This curriculum provides specialized training for personnel managing an Insider Threat program. It is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to conduct their duties. DoDD 5205.16 mandates a multidisciplinary Insider Threat program to include counterintelligence, law enforcement, human resources (HR), and security components. It is essential that management personnel understand the role of each of these disciplines within the Insider Threat Program. They must establish an Insider Threat program to enable personnel to identify viable response options ranging from administrative actions, security violations or infractions, and referrals to HR, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), law enforcement, and/or military department (MILDEP) counterintelligence. Management personnel must process Insider Threat matters in such a manner that potential future investigational viability and/or operational capability are preserved.
Learning Outcomes: Students shall demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the multidisciplinary nature of an Insider Threat program. They shall understand the roles and responsibilities of each of the disciplines within the Insider Threat Program. Students shall be able to identify viable response options and be able to process Insider Threat matters in such a manner that potential future investigational viability and/or operational capability are preserved.
Learning Outcomes: See individual courses for learning outcomes.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 18.5 hours (includes courses and exams)
Target Audience: DoD military, civilian, and contractor security professionals and practitioners responsible for managing an Insider Threat program for their unit or facility.
Number of Students Per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: None
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade on course exams and the comprehensive Final Exam.
Prerequisites: Insider Threat Awareness Course INT101.16 and Exam INT101.06
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): 3 semester hours, lower division baccalaureate/associate degree category
- Continuing Education Units Per IACET: 4
- Professional Development Units per SPeD: 0
Courses: All courses and any associated exams must be completed in the STEPP learning management system to receive credit under this curriculum. Courses completed under the Security Awareness Hub will not be eligible for credit toward this Certificate. This curriculum requires completion of the following courses and exams:
- Establishing an Insider Threat Program Course INT122.16
- Establishing an Insider Threat Program INT122.06
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry Course IF130.16
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry IF130.06
- DITMAC Short INT100.16
- Introduction to Personnel Security Course PS113.16
- Introduction to Personnel Security PS113.06
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD Employees Course CI116.16
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD Employees CI116.06
- Security Policies, Principles and Programs Course GS140.16
- Security Policies, Principles and Programs GS140.06
- Adverse Information Reporting Short PS007.16
- Insider Threat Mitigation Responses Course INT210.16
- Insider Threat Mitigation Responses INT210.06
- Preserving Investigative and Operational Viability in Insider Threat Referrals Course NT220.16
- Preserving Investigative and Operational Viability in Insider Threat Referrals INT220.06
- Developing a Multidisciplinary Capability for Insider Threat Course INT201.16
- Developing a Multidisciplinary Capability for Insider Threat INT201.06
- Active Shooter Awareness Short GS105.16
- Insider Threat Program Management Personnel Curriculum Final Exam INT302.06
Additional System Requirements: N/A
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.