Insider Threat Program Operations Personnel Curriculum INT301.CU
You are required to complete the Insider Threat Program Operations Personnel Curriculum Navigation (INT301.NAV) document which will enroll you in the curriculum and seamlessly assign the appropriate courses/exams through a series of three modules.
Description: This curriculum provides specialized training for operations personnel working on an Insider Threat program. It is designed to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to conduct their duties. DoDD 5205.16 mandates a multidisciplinary Insider Threat Program to include counterintelligence, law enforcement, human resources (HR), and security components. It is essential that operations personnel understand the role of each of these disciplines within the Insider Threat Program. They must identify viable response options ranging from administrative actions, security violations or infractions, and referrals to HR, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), law enforcement, and/or military department (MILDEP) counterintelligence. Operations personnel must process Insider Threat matters in such a manner that potential future investigational viability and/or operational capability are preserved.
Learning Outcomes: Students shall demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the roles and responsibilities of each of the disciplines within the Insider Threat Program. Students shall be able to identify viable response options and be able to process Insider Threat matters in such a manner that potential future investigational viability and/or operational capability are preserved.
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 20 hours (includes courses and exams)
Target Audience: DoD military, civilian, and contractor security professionals and practitioners responsible for executing and maintaining an Insider Threat program for their unit or facility.
Number of Students Per Course: N/A
- Clearance Requirement: None
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: Students must earn a 75 percent grade on course exams and the comprehensive Final Exam.
Prerequisites: Insider Threat Awareness Course INT101.16 and Exam INT101.06
Courses: All courses and any associated exams must be completed in the STEPP learning management system to receive credit under this curriculum. Courses completed under the Security Awareness Hub will not be eligible for credit toward this Certificate. This curriculum requires completion of the following courses and exams:
- DITMAC Short INT100.16
- Establishing an Insider Threat Program Course INT122.16 and Exam INT122.06
- Unauthorized Disclosure of Classified Information for DoD and Industry Course IF130.16 and Exam IF130.06
- Continuous Monitoring Course CS200.16 and Exam CS200.06
- Counterintelligence Awareness and Reporting for DoD Employees Course CI116.16 and Exam CI116.06
- Introduction to Personnel Security Course PS113.16 and Exam PS113.06
- Security Policies, Principles and Programs Course GS140.16 and Exam GS140.06
- Active Shooter Awareness Short GS105.16
- Insider Threat Records Checks Course INT230.16 and Exam INT230.06
- Insider Threat Mitigation Responses Course INT210.16 and Exam INT210.06
- Preserving Investigative and Operational Viability in Insider Threat Referrals Course INT220.16 and Exam INT220.06
- Insider Threat Program Operations Personnel Curriculum Final Exam INT301.06
Additional System Requirements: N/A
Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.