ODNI/NCSC Special Security Officer Course (SSOC)
Please note, this is an external course conducted by ODNI.
Purpose: This course enables security professionals who administer SCI programs to build, strengthen and professionalize their security related responsibilities. Real life scenarios will be demonstrated through practical exercises and hands-on experience. The topics include:
- Structure of Intelligence Community
- Security Incidents and Investigations
- Business and Security Interfaces
- Security Awareness
- Physical Security (ICD 705)
- Personnel Security (ICD 704)
- Information Systems Security (ICD 503)
Length: 4.5 days
Monday-Thursday 8:00a-4:30p, Friday 8:00a-12:00p
Course Materials: UNCLASSIFIED w/classified discussions
Prerequisites: SECRET clearance
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.