Description: This course is Module 6 of a six module training specifically designed for the Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community. ODs, PHs and VTs play an important role in the effective implementation of Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI) Mitigation Agreements. They are responsible for performing their duties in a manner believed to be in the best interests of the company but consistent with the national security concerns of the United States. This course discusses how the FOCI Agreement is set in place with the Initial Meeting, the criteria for the Annual Implementation and Compliance Report, and what takes place during the Annual Implementation and Compliance Meeting.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to.
- Define the purpose and process of the Initial Meeting
- Illustrate how to prepare the Annual Implementation and Compliance Report
- Describe the purpose and process of the Annual Implementation and Compliance Meeting
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 Minutes
Target Audience: This course is specifically designed for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency's Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.