Description: This is course is Module 2 of a six module training specifically designed for the Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community. ODs, PHs and VTs play an important role in the effective implementation of Foreign Ownership, Control, and Influence (FOCI) Mitigation Agreements. They are responsible for performing their duties in a manner believed to be in the best interests of the company but consistent with the national security concerns of the United States. This course identifies the types of business structures, corporate governance documents, and the OD/PH/VT role as a board member.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to.
- Identify the types of business structures
- Understand corporate governance documents
- Define roles and responsibilities for individuals in a FOCI facility
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 30 Minutes
Target Audience: This course is specifically designed for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency's Outside Director (OD), Proxy Holder (PH) and Voting Trustee (VT) community.
Number of Student per Course: N/A
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirements: N/A
- Exam Requirements: N/A
- ACE Credit Recommendation: (What's this?): N/A
- Professional Development Units per SPēD: 1.5
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.