Description: This course will serve as the introduction to information systems supporting the NISP.
Course Resources: Access this course's resources
Learning Objectives: This course is designed to enable students to:
- Identify the primary databases and systems used to support the NISP
- Identify the purpose and use of each database or system
- Identify who has access to each database or system
Delivery Method: eLearning
Length: 1 hour
Target Audience: DCSA Industrial Security Representatives (IS Reps), DCSA Industrial Security Systems Professionals (ISSPs), DCSA Counterintelligence (CI) Personnel, DCSA Industrial Security Headquarters Personnel and other DOD Security Specialists with Industrial Security responsibilities.
- General Requirements: N/A
- Clearance Requirements: N/A
- Attendance Requirement: N/A
- Exam Requirements: A passing score of 75% on exam allows students to print a certificate of successful completion.
System Requirements: Check if your system is configured appropriately to use STEPP.
CDSE courses are intended for use by Department of Defense and other U.S. Government personnel and contractors within the National Industrial Security Program.