This toolkit will quickly point you to the resources you need to help you perform your role in Physical Security. Do you have a question about how to do something or need more information about a topic?
Review the questions below to see which category of resources will help you.
Physical Security Planning
- I would like to know more about physical security planning.
- How do I create a physical security plan?
- I need specific information on design and construction standards.
- What are antiterrorism considerations I need to take into account?
- What emergency preparedness considerations play a role?
- What hands-on practice is available for physical security planning?
Electronic Security Systems
- I want to learn more about electronic security systems (e.g., intrusion detection systems, video surveillance systems, access control systems).
Specialized Security Requirements
- What physical security requirements apply to specialized areas (e.g., SAP, SCI, nuclear, AA&E)?
- What programs and courses are available to enhance my professional development?