This toolkit will quickly point you to the resources you need to help you perform your role as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM). Do you have a question about how to do something or need more information about a topic?
Review the questions below to see which category of resources will help you.
I am a new ISSM – how do I get started?
Facility Security Program
Threats to Cleared Facilities
- What general resources are available about protecting classified information?
- Where can I learn about the physical security of information systems?
- What should I know about general safeguarding and handling procedures?
- Where can I find information on the disposal and destruction of classified information?
System & Network Security
Authorization & Auditing
- Where can I find information on authorization and auditing?