Industrial Security Seminar - New Case Studies - Marking Classified Job Aid Updated.
April 18, 2017
Register for an Upcoming Getting Started Seminar
The live, instructor-led training “Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs” contains two full days of security related and counterintelligence awareness training.
- “Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs,” June 6 – 7, 2017 (Linthicum, MD)*
- “Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs,” June 19, 2017 (NCMS Conference - Anaheim, CA)
- “Getting Started Seminar for New FSOs,” Aug 15 – 16, 2017 (Westford, MA)
New Case Studies Available
The Center for Development of Security Excellence has three new case studies available that can easily be included in an organization’s security education, training, and awareness programs.
- Counterintelligence Awareness Case Study: Front Companies Enhances Counterintelligence Awareness
- Insider Threat Case Study: Mozaffar Khazaee Reinforces the adverse effects of the Insider Threat
- Unauthorized Disclosure (UD) Case Study: Benjamin Bishop Builds UD awareness and helps identify the impacts UD causes to National Security
Marking Classified Information Job Aid Updated
CDSE recently released the updated Marking Classified Information Job Aid to reflect recent policy changes. This job aid provides the requirements and methods for marking classified documents and other classified materials. It address general marking requirements; marking for originally classified information, derivatively classified information, special types of documents and materials, foreign government information, Atomic Energy information; and changes in marking. Access the job aid here.