February 24, 2015
Register Now For Upcoming Tuition Free, CDSE Education Classes!
A New Semester Starts April 27, 2015!
Security professionals throughout the U.S. military and Federal Government are taking advantage of CDSE's curriculum of semester long advanced and graduate courses. These courses are designed to prepare DoD security professionals for leadership positions and responsibilities. We have opened registration for the Summer 2015 semester that runs from April 27, 2015 to August 21, 2015. These classes fill quickly, so register now.
These courses will enhance your analytical thinking and problem solving skills. In addition, they will help you gain critical knowledge about principle concepts and facts that anyone who wants to be a future leader within DoD should know. The courses include reading, researching, and writing assignments similar to a three credit, collegiate-level course. A significant time commitment is required but the commitment will pay off. The courses are online, tuition free, and allow students the flexibility to collaborate with each other and Subject Matter Expert Instructors when they want. All of the courses have received college credit recommendations from the American Council on Education College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT).
You can learn more about the offered classes, as well as register for them, by visiting the links below:
- Writing and Communication Skills for Security Professionals (CDSE ED 201)
- Security as an Integral Part of DoD Programs (CDSE ED 501)
- Organizational Considerations in Applying Security within the Federal and DoD Bureaucracy (CDSE ED 502)
- Constitutional Law and its Application to DoD Security (CDSE ED503)
- Understanding Adversaries and Threats to the United States and to DoD (CDSE ED504)
- Human Resource Management for DoD Security (CDSE ED506)
- Managing a DoD Installation Security Program (CDSE ED507)
- Research Methods, Data Analysis, and Reporting to Support DoD Security Programs (CDSE ED508)
- Leadership in DoD Security (CDSE ED511)
- Effective Communication in DoD Security (CDSE ED512)
- Security in the DoD Acquisition Process (CDSE ED513)
- Cybersecurity and Oversight of Information System Security (CDSE ED514)
- Statutory, Legal, and Regulatory Basis of DoD Security Programs (CDSE ED601)
Introduction to National Security Adjudications
Are you a federal government employee who has been newly assigned the responsibility for performing national security adjudications or national security adjudicative functions (collateral or SCI)? If you are, the Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) offers the "Introduction to National Security Adjudications" eLearning course. The main focus of this course is the critical role of the adjudicator to apply the thirteen national security adjudicative guidelines in order to make eligibility determinations for access to classified information. View the full course description and to register for this course. Sign up today to enhance and/or refresh your Personnel Security knowledge.