How do I find my transcript?
From the Learn menu, select Learning Activity Reports and select Training Transcript.
How do I print my transcript?
To view and print your training transcript:
- From the Learn menu, select Learning Activity Reports, and select Training Transcript.
- Select a date range.
- Select the Export to PDF button on the right side of the page. You may save this file to your system or print from PDF.
How do I get an ACE transcript?
Visit the ACE CREDIT Transcript Service website at http://www.acenet.edu/credit/transcripts.
I have my transcript, but where are my scores?
Your transcripts will show only a pass or fail for each course taken. To view a breakdown of your scores:
- Log in to your STEPP account.
- From the Learn menu, select Training Schedule.
- Select Completed Activities from the View drop-down menu.
I passed my exam but STEPP has it as "In-Progress."
I have completed all of the courses for a curriculum, but the status is still "In-Progress."
I have a question about the curriculum.