Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account?
- How do I log in?
- What is on my STEPP homepage?
- How do I establish my preferences?
- How do I browse/search for training?
- How do I register for training?
- How do I view my training schedule?
- How do I launch my training?
- How do I cancel my training?
- How do I view my progress?
- How do I view/print my certificate?
- How do I view my transcript?
- How do I update my profile?
How do I view my progress?
Once an activity or course is underway, you can check your progress at any time by visiting the Learning Activity Progress Detail page. This page displays information such as the content type, your total score, elapsed time, status, launch date, and completion date. If there are lessons associated with the course, the Lesson grid displays name, total score, status, and first launch date.
To view information about your progress:
- From the Learn menu, click Training Schedule.
- Click the View progress detail icon to the left of the activity name.
- If information is available under the Lesson, click a lesson name to view the status and other details.
- When you are finished, click OK to return to the Training Schedule page.