Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account?
- How do I log in?
- What is on my STEPP homepage?
- How do I establish my preferences?
- How do I browse/search for training?
- How do I register for training?
- How do I view my training schedule?
- How do I launch my training?
- How do I cancel my training?
- How do I view my progress?
- How do I view/print my certificate?
- How do I view my transcript?
- How do I update my profile?
How do I update my profile?
Your user profile contains information that is stored in the system about you, such as your username, password, full name, address, position, supervisor, and organization.
To update your user profile:
- Click the Profile link located at the top right corner of any page.
- Update the information if necessary.
Note: the asterisk (*) represents required fields.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Note: You can also update your profile by clicking on the Edit Profile link under Quick Links.