Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a class from STEPP?
- Why am I not able to view or register for any courses?
- I received a "Registration Blocked" message.
- How much does it cost to register for training in STEPP?
- When I register for a course, the button says "Purchase" instead of "Register."
- Who can register for training in STEPP?
- Can I register others for class?
- I received an email notification stating that a class is CLOSED.
- My registration request has not been approved or was disapproved.
- I did not get notification of my upcoming training.
- How do I view the class offerings (dates) for instructor-led courses?
- How do I register for and complete a new curriculum in STEPP?
- Who may take CDSE Security Professional Education courses?
- What is the cost for taking CDSE Security Professional Education courses?
- I registered for a class and requested the CD, but never received the CD.
How do I register for a class from STEPP?
- From the STEPP Homepage, select a category then subcategory of interest.
- From the Category Listings, select the Register button.
- Select the appropriate activity , and select Submit.
Note: If a Warning Icon appears during the registration process, select the icon to view the details. The learning activity may require approval or prerequisites.