What do I do if my STEPP account is disabled and needs to be reset?
Contact the Call Center at 1-888-282-7682 or email@example.com.
What if I changed my password but can't log in with it?
Your account may need to be reset. Contact the Customer Call Center at 1-888-282-7682 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
My screen says, "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage."
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced.
- Under Security, check the TLS 1.0 security setting checkbox.
- Close and relaunch your browser.
If this does not solve your issue, try the following:
- Select the Start menu.
- Select Run.
- Type "cmd" and hit OK.
- In the black box that appears, type "ipconfig /flushdns" (space between "ipconfig" and "/"), then hit Enter. It is successful if it says "Successfully Flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."
If you continue experiencing technical difficulties, please email the Registrar at email@example.com.
Why can't I get past the STEPP login screen after entering my login and password?
This usually means the browser cookies in your computer are not enabled. Cookies must be enabled to use STEPP.
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Setting.
- Set to medium or lower.
How do I find my student profile information?
Once you log in to STEPP, select Profile from the top right of the homepage.
I forgot my STEPP password.
- In the STEPP Log On screen, select the Forgot password? link.
- Enter your STEPP username and email address on the Forgotten Password Assistance Screen.
- Select Submit. A new password will be sent to your email account of record.
- From the STEPP Log On screen, type your username and the password provided in the email. (We recommend copying and pasting the new password from your email.) You will have three attempts to type the password correctly.
- Once logged in, the system will force you to change your password; use the password sent in the email as the "old" password, then provide a new password of your choice and re-type it to confirm.
- Select OK.
If you lock yourself out (disable your account), please call the Call Center at 888-282-7682 to re-enable your account. The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern, and is closed on weekends and all federal holidays.
I forgot my STEPP username.
If you cannot remember your username or if your email of record is incorrect, please contact the Call Center at 888-282-7682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Call Center is available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern, and is closed on weekends and all federal holidays.
Can I login with just my CAC?
Please follow the link below to locate the CAC Login instructions: http://www.cdse.edu/documents/stepp_cac.pdf .